As a result of today’s technological innovations, it is fortunate that many of today’s vehicles do not often have serious engine problems. This is especially true if you follow the manufacturer’s recommended service intervals. Due to the trouble-free operation most of us enjoy, how do you know if you may be having an engine problem? Here are some things to be aware of:
- Sudden unexpected trouble starting your vehicle
- Running rough or shutting off without warning.
- Poor acceleration
- Frequent stops at the neighborhood gas station even though your miles driven have not changed
- Low oil warning lights and needing to add oil between regular oil changes
- That service engine soon light on your dash is staying lit.
If you suspect you may be having an engine problem don’t wait…give us a call and let us diagnose the issue. Postponing necessary engine repairs can quickly lead to bigger and more expensive problems.